- A luxurious villa located on a rocky cliff overlooking the ocean and Los Arcos
- Professional massage to release any tension or stress you’re carrying with you
- A sunset cruise and world-class show nestled in the rainforest of Las Caletas
- Hop aboard a French-made catamaran for a smooth sail to see some of Puerto Vallarta’s most beautiful spots
- Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine at fine-dining restaurants as well as prepared by your private chef at the villa
- Peruse the open market and shop local artisans selling food, arts and crafts, handmade jewelry, etc.
A Typical Day
A perfect balance of fun and relaxation, you have the option of starting your morning with sunrise meditation and gentle yoga, or sleeping in and enjoying your morning coffee listening to the waves roll in. Afternoons and evenings are for immersing yourself in culture: walking El Malecon (Vallarta’s boardwalk), sampling tequila, enjoying live music, and dining with your toes in the sand. There is plenty of downtime in between to swim in villa’s infinity pool or gaze out at the ocean until you fall into a nap.